Wake the Royalty Wake the Royalty

Very cute.

Regardless of what some other people say, I like the design of the blocks. You've created a very polished game here. Even though physics games aren't for everyone, some of use like to think a little when we're having fun. I enjoy them very much.

Keep up the good work.

Magic Shop Magic Shop

Clever

Great idea. Nice way to incorporate all the different pervy styles into one game. It has something for everyone. Once you find out what a "recipe" does it would be cool if it was stored in a log book of some sort along with a pic of the chick. That way after you beat the game you can go back and look at your favorite results. You should make this into a series of games with the same style of gameplay.

Wonderland Days Sim Date Wonderland Days Sim Date

Well done

I'm a guy and I still enjoyed playing this. Very unique and creative story.

Chicks`N`Dicks 2 Chicks`N`Dicks 2

Just two things

Good overall.
1. Please tell us where you got the hentai from (movie/game) in the comments section or in the flash itself.
2. Allow the user to beat the game, close the browser, then replay the game with the achievements unlocked (probably requires storing a browser cookie).

&amp;lt; lightBot &amp;gt; < lightBot >

Me brains

Good for an introductory computer science course where you need to learn about code reuse, loops, and recursion.

Stabika: 99 Red Balloons Stabika: 99 Red Balloons

Nice Anti-Cheat

Good call on TAB + Enter. It's the first thing I tried. You should be able to lower the quality however since a game like this has slowdown with all of the symbols on the screen at once.

Matt-Porter responds:

Does it really slow down? My bad, I have a pretty nice computer so the thought never hit me, I just edited the file to have a quality adjustment button, thanks for the heads up. Thanks for playing and thanks for the remark on my anti cheat :P
Keep an eye out for stabika 3, it's like done... sponsorship and all that good stuff, takes a little while.

Catgirl Planet (v.1.3) Catgirl Planet (v.1.3)

I like the progression...

...from dating the swimmer and hunter chicks the "traditional" way to dating the singer and bartender the "conversational" way. I really like the interaction between characters (friendships, etc.) and how you have to get so far in the singer storyline to advance with the bartender (and vice-versa).

Line Runner Line Runner

Perfect

Couldn't be better.

Flash Point Flash Point

This is how games should be

This is how games should be, and everyone who doesn't think so can STFU. Congrats!

Pico Sim Date Pico Sim Date

You must have really spent some time on this

Ahh, I must have played through 3 times so far and lost each time! The last boss just killed me because of a 2 HP difference! You must have really looked into the level of difficulty that would make the boss "just" hard enough. The dates aren't simple either. Overall, great game.