Metamorphosis... Metamorphosis...

Cool idea but some colors were too similar

The guy's shirt was very similar to the color of the buildings in the background, making things seem to blur together when the camera moved. Otherwise I like the twist.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

I can't stop watching the beginning.

The first short is awesome. I can't say that about the rest.

Jackie Jackie

I love your style.

Very crisp, clean, and smooth. Keep it up.

IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1 IF Round 4: vs Cyril P1

Better than some anime out there

Keep up the good work.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Great voice acting!

All voices were amazing. There's some great talent here.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Completely...

... Masterful.

Naruto Gets Laid! Naruto Gets Laid!

I can see that you used my .fla file for this

It's kinda obvious you started with my file because of the sake bottle and side view perspective shots used in the beginning, but hey, I guess the people that played my game really wanted this. Thanks for giving it to them. It was hot near the end with the behind shot when Hinata was on top. -The creator of "Naruto Dating Sim"

MisterPiccolo responds:

I did use the sake bottle and a few other symbols from your Naruto Dating Sim. I certainly hope you do not mind. I can honestly say though. Yout Naruto dating sim was the driving force that inspired me to creat this, and to get into using flash for that matter. Now that I look at it, you do desirve some reconation. However, I did not make any credits for this. But, I will give you a well desirved shout out in the author's comments. Thanks again for the inspiration and feedback.

Strategy Guide Ep. 4 Strategy Guide Ep. 4

Great Job!

Regardless of what some people may say, this was a great piece. Don't give it up. Although some of the jokes may have been used before, at least you presented them with quality. Thoroughly enjoyed.